Ahhh, Stress Away. Basically, everything you need to know about this oil is in the name. I immediately loved this oil and it was the first one I used up from the Starter Kit. I love to wear it like a perfume and it’s especially helpful before a big meeting or presentation to calm butterflies in my stomach!
Stress Away is a combination of copaiba, lime, cedarwood, ocotea, lavender, and vanilla (vanilla is an essence, not an essential oil.) Combining these oils create a wonderful aroma that will invigorate, uplift and soothe everyone in the room.
Caution: It’s always a good idea to do a patch test before applying to sensitive skin on the inside of your elbow and wait about an hour or two before applying directly to your skin. Do not use directly on infants and dilute with a carrier oil before using with children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking life-sustaining medication consult your health care provider before using.
- Apply a drop to wrists and neck to use as a perfume or cologne. This is a great fragrance for men too!
- Place a drop in palms and inhale, then apply to neck and temples to relieve headaches.
- Mix a few drops with a carrier oil and rub on sore muscles to relieve tension.
- Mix with carrier oil and make your own roll-on to relieve stress and tension on the go. This is also great for muscle soreness.
- Diffuse a few drops of Stress Away combined with a few drops of Peppermint to unwind and uplift after a stressful day.
- Mix a few drops with Epsom salts and add you warm bath to relieve tension and stress.
- Make your own stress-relieving sugar scrub by combining a few drops pf Stress Away with sugar and coconut oil. Mix and scrub your stress and worries away!
- Diffuse Stress Away to help with insomnia and promote restful sleep.
- Mix a few drops of Stress Away with peppermint or lavender essential oil (or both) and distilled water and put in glass spray bottle to create your own room spray. Spritz whenever you feel anxious, want to freshen a room or promote restful sleep.
- Helps relieve symptoms of PMS.
- Mix a few drops with your favorite body moisturizer to reduce tension.
- Make your own Stress Away candles my mixing essential oil with beeswax.
- Massage a few drops into your feet before bed to promote restful sleep.
- Diffuse before a dinner party to create a warm and relaxing environment for your guests.
To order your Young Living Starter Kit or a single oil visit carlyclarkzimmer.com/youngliving or click here to learn more!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are on life-sustaining medication please consult your doctor before using.