- Do you live in a state of worry or fear?
- Are you constantly making the same mistakes over and over again?
- Are you overwhelmed? Frustrated? Burnt out?
- Do you rely on caffeine to get you through the day and substances to calm you down at night?
- Are you experiencing pain of unknown origin?
- Do you get home feeling exhausted and ever wonder is the rest of your life?
- When you think about your life one year, five years, ten years down the road, are you still living this way?
These health issues related to stress have become so commonplace, that most of us accept them as part of getting older. We blame our genetics, our job, our commitments, our lack of time and income. How do you know if stress is affecting your body?