R.C was one of those oils that sat in my starter kit for a few months before I figured out how to use it. Once I did, I couldn’t stop adding it to the diffuser! R.C. is a blend of Cypress, Spruce, and three types of Eucalyptus E. Globulus, E. Radiata, and E. Citriodora). These oils are especially effective for supporting your respiratory system and help open up the airways. I also love to diffuse it when I’m feeling overwhelmed because cypress is a very grounding oil.
Caution: R.C should be diluted when used directly on the skin. 1 Tablespoon of carrier oil mixed with 3-5 drops is a good basic ratio. Avoid direct application with infants and young children since the blend contains ‘Hot’ oils and they may rub their eyes. Diffuse instead. Check with your health care provider before using while pregnant or nursing. Do not take internally. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Use R.C. mixed with carrier oil to and apply to supportive to the immune system.
- Use topically or diffuse to support the lungs and sinuses naturally.
- Mix with coconut oil and rub on chest to support respiratory system for cold or cough.
- Mix with carrier oil and rub on your chest and back of the neck before to invigorate you before an early-morning workout, yoga class or outdoor adventure!
- Mix with carrier oil and apply after work out to soothe sore muscles.
- Diffuse to clear and freshen the air.
- Place a few drops in the shower for a spa-like experience.
- Add 5-6 drops to 1 cup Epsom salt and soak in a hot bath.
- Diffuse inside a steamy enclosed area (such as under a hot towel over a bowl of hot water) and inhale deeply.
- Make a hot compress to be applied to the chest, back and throat area.
- Put 4-8 drops on cotton balls and place in air vents around your bedroom and bathroom during winter.
- Use for emotional grounding.
To order your Young Living Starter Kit or a single oil visit carlyclarkzimmer.com/youngliving or click here to learn more!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are on life-sustaining medication please consult your doctor before using.