Learn Infant Massage with Carly!
Here are just a few of the possible benefits
- Nurture emotional, physical, mental and social development
- Improved ability to calm oneself (self-regulation)
- Improved sleep patterns
- Increased environmental coping mechanisms
- Regulation of behavioral states
- Reduction of stress hormones
- Increased flexibility
- Relief from gas, cramping, constipation and colic
- Soothe growing pains and muscle tension
- Relieves teething discomfort
- Soothe disorganized nervous system
- Relieves dry skin
- Increased muscle tone
- Boosts immunity
- Balance hormonal system
- Stimulates vestibular system (coordination and balance)
- Improved learning ability
- Promotes bonding, attachment and connection
- Mind/body awareness
- Encourages parental involvement and responsiveness
- Decreases parent’s anxiety and stress levels
- Helps with postpartum depression
- Encourages pre-language communication
- Verbal/non-verbal communication
- One-to-one quality time
- Gives baby undivided attention
- Using all senses
- Encourages imitation
- Enhances parents intuition
Promotes deep emotional bonds that form the foundation of a lifetime of trust, courage, dependability, faith and love.
Each video builds upon the next so please watch them in order. You can also meet other Mom’s that have learned Infant massage in our private facebook Baby Zen Massage!
Sign up below to get access to my first online
Infant Massage Course!
In addition, I’ll send you my monthly newsletter Balanced Living. You can look forward to easy stretching and exercise tips. It’s also full of delicious healthy recipes, special offers and the latest updates in the health & wellness sphere. It’s just what you need to keep your mind and body on the path towards optimal health.
If you have any further questions or would like to learn in person, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org